Long-term electricity supply in off-grid mode
Mark your energy consumption level and choose the optimal term of off-grid power supply. So you will determine the approximate cost of the station for your goals.
Estimated installation cost:
Plant capacity: kW
Navigate to the graph
to get more data
Brain of the power plant. Its main function is to convert the direct current (DC) into the alternating current (AC) and set the operating mode of the station
Heart of the power plant. They absorb sunlight and convert it into a direct electric current.
Muscles of power station. Solar energy is converted and accumulated in batteries, thanks to this the house is self-powered and does not depend on the network.
Skeleton of the power plant. We use anodized aluminum structures that guarantee durability for the next 20 years.
Stages of work
1 AcquaintanceWe study - 3 days
- We analyze the design features of the house
- take measurements of the roof using a drone
- designing a 3D model.
- we develop solutions for your home
- we select equipment
- preparing a detailed project description
2 SettingWe agree - 10-45 days
- We are preparing a complete package of technical documentation
- We accompany the process of coordinating the connection scheme with the electricity supplier
- We mount and connect equipment
- We submit documents and accompany the installation procedure of the meter by the Electricity Provider
3 ConnectionWe connect - 2 days
- We connect the power plant to a common network
- We conduct the final testing.
- We accompany the process of concluding a contract for the sale of generated electricity to a common network between you and the Electricity Provider
Every year we conduct a full inspection of the power plant, analyze the efficiency of modules using the thermal camera, check commutation and test the inverter at different load regimes.
Due to regular service maintenance we can provide a guarantee for installation up to 10 years. In addition, an official manufacturer guarantee is valid for all equipment.
We provide equipment with a smart monitoring system so that you can easily track and analyze the work of your power plant. In addition, our technicians can remotely check the equipment condition at any time and, if necessary, send a servicing team.